- Experienced offshore and global solution experts
- Global – 7 offices and 130 multilingual staff
- Personal approach
- Legal Compliance and licensing
We are global offshore experts with more than 40 years’ experience
As one of the world’s proven industry leaders, we employ over 130 staff, and currently administer over 20,000 client companies and trusts in more than 80 countries and offshore jurisdictions.
We have the breadth of experience, resources and technical skills to find creative solutions to complex problems for both private and corporate clients, and as an added-value partner to professional intermediaries.
We take your confidentiality seriously
Our overriding aim is to ensure that our professional reputation and integrity, developed over many years, is based upon mutual trust; engendered by the maintenance of the highest ethical standards. These standards include the need to be seen to be professionally independent in all the work we do and to treat all information we receive from clients in the strictest professional confidence.
- Our website is completely secure. The data entered by our customers on our websites is encrypted using SSL 128 bit certificate encryption.
- Our IT infrastructure at our offices is secured at the highest level (in line with bank standards), in order to prevent any intrusion.
- Our customer database cannot be printed or exported. Thus, all the confidential data or personal data of our customers is strictly confined to our offices.
Download our Terms of Business and Client Engagement Procedures.
A truly global corporate and trust service provider. Our multi-lingual team serves clients in more than 80 countries
Our multi-lingual team is deployed in a worldwide network of full-service offices delivering local expertise on a global scale. Our services and support are delivered, where possible, in the client’s spoken language.
Group-wide compliance and regulation
In an effort to protect both our clients and ourselves, we take our compliance and legal obligations very seriously. Where appropriate our offices have obtained the necessary license and are regulated. These offices include Madeira, Mauritius and the Seychelles.
Strong executive team – expert experience in offshore business
OCRA’s executive team offers expert experience in offshore business fields including:
- Estate Planning: Companies, Trusts and Foundations
- Company and Business Law
We are thus in a position to offer personalised solutions to all of our clients, taking into account their personal, fiscal and financial situation.
Please submit an enquiry and we will shall be more than happy to analyse your situation and to send you our suggestions.
Tailored solutions from offshore experts
Our personal approach ensures continuity and achieves solutions that are custom-designed to specific objectives. Our commitment to clients ensures that our team members deliver these solutions efficiently and cost effectively.
We are an independent financial services provider
We operate at an arms-length basis with banking and other financial services organisations.
As an independent provider our services are frequently engaged by professionals or private banks to provide specialist services to their clients.
We deliberately position our services for intermediaries to add value to, but not replace the local advisers of the client or the intermediary.
Our business is built on quality service and the highest ethical standards
- We are committed to providing a quality level of service.
- Our values of quality, client focus, compliance and empowerment drives our behaviours.
- We honour our personal and team commitments.
- We anticipate and respond promptly to all concerns, problems, ideas and requests.
- We behave in a legal, fair and balanced manner.