About OCRA (China) Limited
Most of our clients are companies and entrepreneurs wishing to take advantage of the attractive quality-to-cost ratio of Chinese manufacturing operations, or seeking access to China’s growing market for imported goods and services.
We offer a turnkey service to foreign investors seeking to establish Joint Ventures, Subsidiaries, Branches and Representative Offices, and assist with all matters relating to China market entry such as, liaison with government authorities, business advice and introductions, identifying suitable premises and payroll administration.
These offices also serve the needs of China resident individuals and businesses, and in this respect, can assist with the establishment and administration of tax advantaged corporate structures and companies domiciled in traditional offshore centres.
We invite you to contact one of our English and Chinese speaking consultants to discuss your unique situation.
Expertise & Focus
China Market Entry Services
- Advice and structuring of Chinese companies for foreign business in china including Joint Ventures (JVs), Whole Foreign-Owned Enterprises (WFOE) and Representative Offices (Rep. Office)
- Liaison with local and government authorities for required approvals
- Advice relating to tax planning, inward investment, cross border structuring and asset protection
- Business advice and introductions
- Registration of trademarks and patents
- Identification of suitable premises
- Personnel recruitment
- Payroll administration
- Business and personal tax registration
- Independent audit services
- Business advice and introduction
Please note: This office can also incorporate in all jurisdictions offered.
OCRA (China) Limited
Room 3003, Wheelock Square
1717 Nan Jing Road West
View Google Map