About Madeira Management Cia Lda
Madeira Management obtained the first management licence in 1989 and is one of Madeira’s leading Management Companies.
Our professional team is accustomed to providing international tax practitioners with specialist local advice, and the subsequent implementation of Madeira-based international structures.
The office has particular expertise in company incorporation and ongoing administration, ship registration and management, double tax treaty planning and the use of Madeira’s free trade zone. We also provide company incorporation and ongoing administration services to companies operating outside the Madeira International Business Centre. We are able to provide full assistance for the use of Portugal’s recent Golden Visa scheme or Non Habitual Residents regime, both interesting mechanisms for individuals.
Expertise & Focus
- Incorporation, structuring, and administration of Madeira companies set up within the Services Sector of the Madeira International Business Centre
- Registration of vessels, yachts and ships
- Management of shipping companies
- Specialist advice regarding the use of Madeira’s Industrial Free Trade Zone
- Day-to-day company administration including opening and operating bank accounts, issuing invoices, VAT management, accounting and bookkeeping services
- Advice and structuring required for individuals who wish to take use of Portugal’s Golden Visa scheme or Non Habitual Residents regime, both interesting mechanisms for individuals.
Please note: This office can also incorporate in all jurisdictions offered.