About OCRA (Mauritius) Limited
Our office in Mauritius provides a complete range of professional corporate services for the incorporation and management of offshore and international companies.
We have particular expertise with regard to the establishment, management and application of Mauritius GBCI, GBCII and Seychelles companies. Our client base is diverse and includes professional firms, expatriates, businesses, entrepreneurs and high net-worth families and individuals.
Since 1995, we have evolved into one of the Group’s largest offices, as we attract an increasing number of clients seeking a secure and convenient administrative base for companies domiciled in traditional offshore jurisdictions.
Today, our office serves over 1,000 clients, all of whom benefit from Mauritius’s developed financial infrastructure, reputation, client confidentiality laws and its investor and non-resident friendly tax regime.
Expertise & Focus
- Corporate structuring of offshore companies in the Seychelles, BVI, Anguilla, Belize
- Particular expertise with regards to the establishment, management and application of Mauritius GBC and GBCII companies
- Company secretarial services
- Provision of professional directors and nominee shareholders
- In-house accounting and VAT administration services
- Independent audit services
- Registered Office and virtual office services
- Access to Mauritius offshore banking units
- Trust formation and trustee services
- Yacht and Ship Registration in Mauritius and the Seychelles.
Please note: This office can also incorporate in all jurisdictions offered.