Why Incorporate in Australia?
Australia provides a safe, low-risk environment in which to do business and trade. With over two decades of uninterrupted economic growth, Australia is one of the most resilient developed nations in the world, and continues to demonstrate incredible prospects as a gateway to the fast emerging Asia-Pacific region.
- An innovative economy ranked as the world’s 13th largest economy with over two decades of uninterrupted economic growth
- Rated a triple ‘A’ by all three global rating agencies
- Diversified and services-based economy
- Increasing connected to fast-growing economies in Asia
- Home to the world’s third largest pool of funds under management and the largest in the Asian region.
- Talented workforce
- Ease of doing business
- Incorporation of Australian companies including Proprietary Companies, Public & NL Companies, Medical, Dental and Accountancy
- Practice Companies and Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Full company administration and management services
- Registered office services
- Provision of resident company secretary
- Provision of resident directors and nominee shareholders
- Shelf companies
- Business name deregistrations
- Change of company name
- Business advice and introductions