Why incorporate in Brunei?
- The Brunei IBC provides zero-tax regime
- No extra annual fees for issuing high authorised share capital (Ideal for fund raising activities)
- Audited financial statements are not mandatory
- Brunei has a stable economy and currency
- Sophisticated financial infrastructure
- No information exchange treaties with other major countries
- Islamic banking services are available
- Same time zone with other major Asian countries
- Geographically located in the centre of Asia
The economy is dominated by oil and liquefied natural gas with recent identification of more reserves to come.
Due to very strong Singapore-Brunei relations, the Brunei Dollar is directly pegged to the Singapore Dollar. Singapore currency is accepted in Brunei for day to day trading and vice versa.
Brunei is now entering its new era of deepening its commitment to economic diversification by opening doors to the International Financial Industry, Eco-Tourism Trade, Industrial manufacture & export and Agriculture.
Formerly a British Protectorate and after gaining its independence in 23rd Feb 1984, Brunei is now member of the Commonwealth and the United Nations.
Brunei has traditional Malay Islamic Monarchy and a written constitution as its political system. The judicial system runs on the model of the English Common Law system and has steadily adopted more comprehensive legislation to international standards.
For many years, major global banking and accounting institutions have been providing its professional services for the local businesses and for its international financial markets.
Although Malay is the national language, English is commonly spoken everyday and everywhere.
Communication is excellent with a privatized national telecommunications proving excellent landline and broadband facilities nationwide. Brunei has now two mobile phone service operators providing up to 3G technology for its subscribers.
- Incorporation of Brunei International Business Companies (IBCs)
- Company secretarial service
- Accounting services
- Assistance with the establishment and maintenance of bank accounts
- Registration of branch offices of foreign companies
- Provision of professional directors and nominee shareholders
- Registered office services
- Virtual office services