Why incorporate in Anguilla?
Anguilla is located approximately one and a half hours south east of Miami, Florida, or four and a half hours south east of New York City. The island is the most northerly of the Caribbean Leeward Islands. It is a British Dependent Territory.
- It has a well-regulated financial services industry and a well-developed professional infrastructure
- Anguilla is a strong democracy governed by modern legislation and a stable government. Britain maintains responsibility for the defense
and foreign affairs of Anguilla
- Common Law legal system based on English law
- Enjoys easy air access. There are flight connections to Anguilla from Miami, Florida and New York City and other United States cities,
as well as from Europe and Latin America, through Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, Antigua, and Curacao
- Communications facilities are exceptional
- English is the official language and is widely spoken
- Primary industries are luxury tourism, financial services, boat building and fishing
- The standard of living and the level of education are both quite high
- Indirect tax jurisdiction
- No foreign exchange restrictions
- Fast and efficient registry offering a same day company incorporation service