Why Incorporate in Luxembourg?
Traditionally, the country has followed an open economic policy promoting international trade which has attracted foreign capital investment in the Duchy evidenced by a number of significant treaties leading towards more advantageous economical unification.
Key Benefits & Requirements
- Internationally recognised financial centre
- Strategic location in Europe with a high standard of living
- The availability of a qualified multilingual workforce speaking English, French and German
- Political and social stability
- Favourable tax treaty agreements with 57 countries
- Very competitive company taxation at 28.59% which is made up of a corporate tax of 21.00% plus an unemployment surcharge of 0.84% and a municipal business tax of 6.75% (for Luxembourg City).
- Companies are also subject to a wealth tax of 0.5% of net assets with certain exemptions.
- No withholding taxes on dividends, paid to EU or double tax treaty resident companies otherwise 15%.
- No withholding tax on interest and royalties.
- Lowest VAT rate in Europe at 15%.
- Very competitive personal tax rates up to a maximum of 38.95%.
- Very low social security rates of 12% for employees and 13% for employers
- Incorporation, structuring, and administration of Luxembourg companies
- Day-to-day company administration including opening and operating bank accounts, issuing invoices, VAT management, accounting and bookkeeping services
- Business support services for clients wishing to establish a base in Luxembourg.
- Registration of yachts and mega yachts