Why Incorporate in Switzerland?
- Switzerland manages almost 35% of international private and institutional funds and is renowned for its political, economical and social stability
- Switzerland’s long-standing neutrality has led to its status as the home of prestigious and key organisations such as the United Nations and the Red Cross
- Breathtakingly beautiful, enduringly stable, with your choice of first class financial services, Switzerland offers a very attractive second home option to individuals looking to re-domicile their business and relocate their families
- Switzerland is also one of the safest countries in the world. Swiss people are law-abiding to a fault, rendering even the minimal police presence superfluous. A recent survey also ranked the country among those with the lowest level of corruption in the world.
- Incorporation, structuring, and management of Swiss companies
- Day-to-day company administration including, VAT management, accounting and bookkeeping services
- International structuring using Swiss companies as a building block
- Double tax treaty planning and management
- Swiss trustee services
- Swiss real estate
- Swiss family offices
- Business Support Services for clients wishing to establish a base in Switzerland