Why Incorporate in Mauritius?
Situated in the Indian Ocean, approximately 800km off the East Coast of Madagascar, Mauritius is a political and financially stable and mature democracy which has actively sought and welcomed foreign investors and business for many decades.
The banking, communications, financial and professional infrastructure is adept at meeting the demands of international business and tax practitioners.
- Well regulated and sophisticated jurisdiction
- Excellent infrastructure, communications and banking facilities
- Modern corporate legislation
- Expanding network of double tax treaties benefiting those who wish to utilise Mauritius companies for international investment
- The Mauritius Registry offers total confidentiality and does not permit access to company information held on file via company searches
- The country has attracted more than 9,000 offshore entities, many aimed at commerce in India and South Africa
- Investment in the banking sector has reached over USD 1 billion
- English is the official language of business but French and Creole are widely spoken
- Expertise with regards to the incorporation, management and application of Mauritius GBC and GBCII companies
- Day-to-day company administration including opening and operating bank accounts, issuing invoices, VAT management, accounting and bookkeeping services
- Company secretarial services
- Provision of professional directors and nominee shareholders
- Independent audit services
- Registered office and virtual office services
- Access to Mauritius offshore banking units
- Mauritius yacht and ship registration