Why Incorporate in the Seychelles?
The Seychelles is one of the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing offshore jurisdictions offering clients a tax-efficient base for their operations.
The International Business Companies Act, 2016, governs the operations of offshore companies. The registration process in Seychelles is straightforward.
- Modern corporate legislation aimed at boosting both foreign and locally sourced investment
- Recently enacted legislation includes the Protected Cell Companies Act, 2003; the Interactive Gambling Act, 2003; and the Limited partnerships Act, 2003
- Modern banking facilities
- Established business and technical support with advanced telecommunication infrastructure
- Professional network of company secretarial, legal and financial experts
- Efficient trust legislation
- Efficient aircraft and shipping registries
- Provision for the formation and domiciliation of mutual funds and captive insurance companies
- An International (Free) Trade Zone for manufacturing and service companies, benefiting from zero taxation, streamlined application procedures and the ready availability of work and resident permits
- Enjoys tax treaties with China, South Africa and Indonesia
- The language of business is English and French
- Incorporation, management and administration of Seychelles IBC companies and Seychelles CSL companies (Zero tax IBCs incorporated within 24 hours)
- Company secretarial services
- Provision of professional directors and nominee shareholders
- Registered office services
- Seychelles trust formation & trustee services
- Seychelles yacht and ship registration
- Introductions to Seychelles’s professional network of company secretarial and offshore planning experts
All our offices can provide services relating to Seychelles via our Seychelles office.