- Visitors to our websites, who interact with our websites in any way (including by the completion of online forms, sending us email).
- Persons who communicate with OCRA Worldwide by any other method (such as by telephone, facsimile or letter)
If you visit any OCRA Worldwide Website and do not complete any online forms or communicate with us in any other way, you should note that: We will not collect or retain any personal data from you in this case.
If you complete an online form or communicate with us by any means, Members of OCRA Worldwide will collect personal data from you, will communicate with you and use this personal data to facilitate supplying services and products.
This may mean that personal data is passed to firms and organisations that are not members of OCRA Worldwide for the purposes relating to supplying our services such as shipping services and other third party service providers acting upon our request to fulfil your requests.
OCRA Worldwide may utilise personal data to provide reference notes, guidelines, advice and for marketing such other services and products and providing such other information as Members of OCRA Worldwide may from time to time make available. If you do not wish to receive this type of information, you should advise us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name and contact details such as email address, telephone number, fax number as provided by you in the online forms.
- Identity information such as Passport number, Date of birth, Place of Birth, Nationality – information which may be required to facilitate supplying services to you.
OCRA Worldwide is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, OCRA Worldwide has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we are obliged by the law to do so.
Under applicable data protection laws, you may have the right in certain cases :
- to request access to your personal data that we process
- to request details about such personal data including the purposes and any recipients of this data
- to have such personal data updated or deleted
- to have the processing of personal data restricted
- to request a copy of your personal data in a standardized format.
The most effective way to obtain information or change any personal information we may collect is to contact email@example.com. . Prior to making changes to personal data or releasing information we will confirm that email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org are genuine by comparing the information contained in email requests against our records and seeking confirmation by email to the email address we hold on record or by seeking written instructions.
As some Members of OCRA Worldwide are outside the EEA and as the provision of services and products by Members of OCRA Worldwide may necessitate the transfer of personal data and personal information outside the EEA, users and potential clients must accept that this may mean that personal data may be transferred to countries that do not provide adequate protection of data in accordance with the GDPR.