We recognise your need to reduce your global business costs, and to preserve your assets while maximising profits.
OCRA Worldwide can work with you, in conjunction with your professional advisors, on the development and implementation of any new strategy. These strategies may include:
- Foreign direct investment
- Use of double tax treaties to minimize or mitigate double taxation
- Structuring of cross-border investments
- Corporate structures for international trade
- Transfer pricing and VAT registration in Europe
- Re-invoicing and back-to-back letters of credit
- Group Finance Companies
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Intellectual Property and Royalty Companies
- Compliance, due diligence and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Effective international employee benefits and incentive structures
- Cost-efficient international outsourcing and Virtual Offices
- Health Insurance for international employees
- Payroll solutions for Project Teams who are working overseas
SME & OMB Enterprises
OCRA Worldwide is your valued partner, working with you to ensure your business is structured so that it develops and grows while you focus on what you do best.
If your company is an SME or OMB, the answers to the vital questions outlined below, will reveal whether your business is maximising its profits and reducing costs in an effective way:
- Is your business structured for maximum financial efficiency?
- Have you sought expert advice on the use of offshore and onshore structures?
- Do you have the potential to reduce costs by outsourcing elements of your business such as manufacturing, IT, accounting and payroll?
- Is your business’s wealth fully protected from predators?
- If you are expanding into new markets have you considered using virtual offices to reduce costs?
- If you trade or invest internationally, do you have access to expertise that can structure your business in the most efficient manner?
The definition of sole trader describes a business that is owned and controlled by one person, although the business may employ people.
Generally speaking sole traders adopt a trading name (doing business as) and therefore the business has no separate legal existence. As a result, the sole trader i.e. the owner, although entitled to receive all of the net income, is also personally liable for the debts of the business. This is referred to as “unlimited liability”.
In the United Kingdom there are in excess of 2 million sole traders but because of the government incentives to incorporate, and the risks associated with personal liability and litigation, more and more sole traders are now deciding to establish Limited Liability entities such as a Private Limited Company and Limited Liability Partnerships.
The OCRA Worldwide group is currently incorporating in excess of 10,000 companies per annum for sole traders, entrepreneurs and other businesses in the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, Australia and across the globe, so you can be safe in the knowledge that our consultants have the pre-requisite skills and experience to address all the issues regarding the establishment of Limited Liability entities.
The world’s economies are driven by entrepreneurs.
When you are ready to exploit new ideas, expand into new markets, or engage in cross-border transactions, OCRA Worldwide is well placed to assist with ownership structures, out-sourcing or managing triangulation and payment execution.
From start to finish we deploy experienced commercial specialists to guide you through the process. Consider us your valued partner, working with you to ensure that your business is structured so that it develops and grows while you focus on what you do best.
With cost reduction and profit maximisation at the heart of what we do, some of the essential aspects of your business that we focus on include:
- Structuring your international business for maximum financial efficiency
- Using offshore and onshore structures
- Cost reduction by outsourcing elements of your business such as manufacturing,IT, accounting and payroll
- Protecting your business’s wealth from predators
- Reducing the cost of expansion into new markets by using virtual offices